Maison Plan has its origins in MG London, a company serving the needs of high-end, London based residential properties since 2017.
Having attended thousands of repair call-outs over the years, both emergency and non-emergency, and having listened to the feedback from our clients over problems sourcing and paying for repairs, we decided there must be a better way to organise day-to-day home repairs.
A way that didn’t involves homeowners going through the rigmarole of finding a reliable, trustworthy and high-quality provider for each type of home repair, a process often less than successful. A way that didn’t involve charging by the hour. One where the incentive is to get the job done, not to slow it down.
Welcome to Maison Plan. A one stop shop for all home repairs made available to the homeowner on demand in exchange for a low monthly fee.
Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to provide homeowners with a reliable, comprehensive home repair service which is convenient to use, meets the vast majority of their day-to-day needs, is delivered largely on a pre-paid basis, and leaves them free to enjoy their homes with minimal fuss.
- We will never try to sell you a service that is not right for you, for instance by suggesting that something needs to be replaced when it can easily be fixed.
- We will be transparent in our pricing even where that reveals ‘trade secrets’ on increasing revenue such as adding a mark-up on materials.
- We will pay our employees fair salaries and even our most junior employees will earn significantly above the minimum and living wage.
- We will operate within an inclusive culture where advancement is based on skills, aptitude and attitude and is welcoming of the entire spectrum ofpeople.
- In the event of a contested complaint, we will appoint a person not directly involved in the dispute to consider both sides, and make decisions basedon fairness, even where that leads to an adverse finding against us.
Happy homeowner guarantee
We want you to have confidence when you purchase our service, that it will live up to your reasonable expectations. That’s why we are obsessive about the quality of our work and why we make our happy homeowner guarantee: if our service to you is in any way defective, we will work with you to correct the problem or we will give you your money back.
When something goes wrong, as a first step you should contact you Home Manager and raise the matter informally and he/she will try and resolve any issues. In the vast majority of cases simple misunderstandings or problems are resolved at this stage and there is no need for further formality.
Where the step above proves unsuccessful, we ask that you raise the matter formally by using the email email@example.com . It’s important that you explain fully why you think our service has fallen below your expectations, what those expectations are, and why you feel we have fallen short. If we need to put matters right, we will do so, either by correcting the wrong or returning you payment.
Where the two steps above have been exhausted and have failed to resolve the issue, the matter will be passed to one of our contested complaint agents. These are employees but work in a separate department to service delivery. Their job is to take an impartial look at the evidence and determine an outcome which is fair to both sides and — where the balance is equal, have a bias in favour of the client.
Get a month’s free subscription
when you refer a friend
If you’re happy with our service and would like to pass on the good news, we’d love for you to recommend us to other homeowners who may benefit from our service. To say thank you, we’ll give you a month’s free subscription for each successful referral. Your friend will also benefit and receive their first month of subscription for free.